[vdr] Re: streamdev fails on 544x480 res

Gavin Hamill wrote:
On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 12:47:05PM -0800, C.Y.M wrote:

I'm sorry, I have tracked this down as a VideoLan Client bug, not a streamdev bug.

Have you had much luck with streamdev-server + VideoLAN Client? When I use PS output, I get no video or audio, and when using PES I get video which breaks up a lot, and I get audio *sometimes*..

Using MPlayer, I have no problems at all :/

If I use VLC to connect to streamdev, transcode the stream, and act as a server for mplayer, then it appears to work fine. The problem is that I am having trouble actually watching the video with VLC connected to streamdev if the resolution is 544x480. I am using PS output for both.

Regards,
C.Y.M.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index