[vdr] Tecnotrend CI anv Nexus-S

Hi all,

I am sorry if this is an obvious question but I havent been able to find a direct answer in any previous posting.

I am planning to get a Technotrend CI from usa-x.org (the 3.5 inch floppy-bay kind) to use with a Conax CAM. As far as i have understood this should not be a problem with vdr 1.3.17.

If I get a second dvb-card (budget or full featured) will vdr be able to use the CI (and CAM) connected to the first card to decrypt channels from the second card ??

Once again, sorry if this is a lame question.....

Kind regards
Anders

Home | Main Index | Thread Index