[vdr] Re: What is the best way to play DVD from hard disk with vdr-xine

I demand that tony may or may not have written...

> Le lundi 20 décembre 2004 à 12:57 +0000, Ward, Jon a écrit :
>> Now I am wondering what is the best way to play DVD's from hard disk?

>> Is the vdr-dvd and vdr-dvdselect the way to go or swapping MRL in xine to
>> DVD instead of VDR?

> I use the DVD button on then Xine ui...

For a DVD image or an equivalent directory, I'd use 'open MRL' and enter
"dvd://path/to/dvd/image/" (and yes, you *do* need the trailing slash).

[snip]
--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @                      Say NO to UK ID cards
|                                                       http://www.no2id.net/

I will never make any predictions.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index