[vdr] Re: dvd burn plugin for NTSC (scrolling menu)

Norm Dressler wrote:
I solved my problem with this by changing it to 704x480. I also had alot of problems with a/v sync. I switched to vdrconvert on advice from the group -- tried project X with no luck. Looked into my problem further and found the real issue was tcmplex. I've modified vdr2dvd.sh that comes with vdrconvert to use mplex instead, also made the changes to use ntsc, and 704x480 and success using vdrsync.pl (not project X as first suggested).

Norm