[vdr] Re: What is the best way to play DVD from hard disk withv dr-xine

Le mardi 21 décembre 2004 à 07:46 +0000, Ward, Jon a écrit :

> > Le lundi 20 décembre 2004 à 12:57 +0000, Ward, Jon a écrit :
> >> Now I am wondering what is the best way to play DVD's from hard disk?
>
> >> Is the vdr-dvd and vdr-dvdselect the way to go or swapping MRL in xine to
> >> DVD instead of VDR?
>
> > I use the DVD button on then Xine ui...
>
> For a DVD image or an equivalent directory, I'd use 'open MRL' and enter
> "dvd://path/to/dvd/image/" (and yes, you *do* need the trailing slash).

OK I thought that you were tricking your system into thinking that the
DVD copied to hard disk was a real DVD (symlink to /dev/dvd from folder
with DVD copy).

Right click in xine window and use open dialogs (alt m) works for me.

Cheers

Tony

Home | Main Index | Thread Index