[vdr] Re: caught signal 2

hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:
> Now I'm totally perplexed. There is no "SIGINT" in any of the vdr source
> files. Does anybody have any idea what might be sending SIGINT, and
> disappear immediately, i.e. within less than one second?

Klaus: Does SIGINT in case of vdr serve any particular purpose except
interrupting and shutting down vdr? If not, I'll ignore it altogether,
like SIGPIPE. Had 6 more SIGINTs today without any tracable sender. :-((

--
If God wanted us to be brave, why did he give us legs?
		-- Marvin Kitman

Home | Main Index | Thread Index