[vdr] Re: What is the best way to play DVD from hard disk with v dr-xine

I demand that Ward, Jon may or may not have written...

> I am having problems configuring my remote for this action. Currently I am
> using the USB keyboard remote that came with the VisionPlus DVB-T card and
> cannot map the limited keys to perform the operation of selecting a DVD
> MRL. It's fine with a real keyboard and mouse but very hard with just the
> remote. Any suggestions?

Yes:

  * FIX YOUR QUOTING.
    - As a result of you completely failing to mark quoted text as quoted,
      your message contains text which I wrote but has the appearance of
      having been written by you, and "tony"'s followup to your message
      contains text which I wrote but is misattributed to you.

  * Use mail software which includes at least an In-Reply-To header.
    - Omitting this header and the Followup-To header breaks threading.

--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @
|   We've got Shearer, you haven't

Satire does not look pretty upon a tombstone.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index