[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-softdevice-0.0.8pre1

Stefan Lucke wrote:
Hello,

I'm pleased to announce a new prerelease of vdr softdevice plugin.
Thanks a lot for this great plugin. I submitted a gentoo ebuild to bugs.gentoo.de.

I have an issue though, but I'm using vdr 1.3.14 & xv output, both stated as "untested" in the README (but otoh the project's URL in mentioned README seems to be outdated too). Please clarify if this readme is still valid.

Problem is: Whenever the OSD disappears, the video also disappears leaving just a black screen. Switching to fullscreen or back to windowed mode restores the video.

Any Ideas?

BTW - the screenshots on softdevice.berlios.de show that you get a transparent OSD even with xv output, while mine has a black background. Did you use a modified skin or is this becaus my gfx driver doesn't support transparent overlays?

Thanks,
Michael

Home | Main Index | Thread Index