[vdr] Re: Multi-day EPG for the Sky Digital?

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 04:05:18PM -0500, Sean Carlos wrote:
> Gavin Hamill wrote:
>
> I'm using xmltv + a modified xmltv2vdr.  Make sure you get the latest
> version of xmltv.  There are two UK sources - Radio Times
> (tv_grab_uk_rt) offers richer data.

As I speak, tv_grab_uk_rt from 0.5.37 is happily scraping the RT website
into a giant XML file :)

> I modified xmltv2vdr to include program subtitles
[...]
> But if you want to test it, let me know.

That's interesting - yes I'd like to have a poke at that - I'm
especially curious how it deals with VDR 1.3.x and the auto PID / name
updating - does the xmltv channel 'hostname' not get overwritten when
VDR's autopid engine runs?

Cheers,
Gavin.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index