[vdr] Re: AMD64

Palko Jukka wrote:

Hi

I was going to upgrade my systems a bit and I was whondering whether vdr
works nicely with amd64 based cpus? :) Any experiences?

Didn't notice much discussion by quickly looking up the archive. (I may
have been too busy to really search them properly, so decided to ask
directly.)

I'm running with it nicely on Suse 9.2 (as 64-bit OS), except I still have no epg-data. It is of course possible that being 64-bit could affect it, but I'd expect some configuration problem to be the cause.

Ari

Home | Main Index | Thread Index