[vdr] Re: vdr streaming to standalone media player

That's sound really cool !

But what is the bandwidth usage ?

I mean, if I well understood, I should be able to stream all the PIDs for a channel (video, two audios, ?and subtitles?), thus using vlc as a client should allows to select the language on client side... That would be outstanding !

Cheers,

Eric.