[vdr] PVR350+DVB-s on VIA's epia-M10000 a combination that really works?

I wonder if anyone uses a VIA Epia-M xxxx mini iTx mainboard running with two boards fitted in the 2 socket PCI riser.
The board recognizes both Hauppauge DVB-s as PVR350 but both share IRQ's.

The DVB-s shares with the serial controller but this board works and is installed in the lower slot.
The PVR350 shares IRQ with onboard videocontroller and network controller , refuses to work and is mounted in the upper slot.

I'm testing this box with the CT version but previous test from scratch based on mandfrake and debain resulted in the same.
Windows and IRQ sharing works stable but Linux and IRQ sharing not so I wonder if this mini iTX board is able to work with
the riser card. Can anyone confirm this?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index