[vdr] Re: PVR350+DVB-s on VIA's epia-M10000 a combination thatreally works?

Le dimanche 26 décembre 2004 à 13:46 +0100, Stefaan Coddé a écrit :
> I wonder if anyone uses a VIA Epia-M xxxx mini iTx mainboard running
> with two boards fitted in the 2 socket PCI riser.
> The board recognizes both Hauppauge DVB-s as PVR350 but both share IRQ's.
<snip>
> I'm testing this box with the CT version but previous test from scratch
> based on mandfrake and debain resulted in the same.
> Windows and IRQ sharing works stable but Linux and IRQ sharing not so I
> wonder if this mini iTX board is able to work with
> the riser card. Can anyone confirm this?

If you search on http://forums.viaarena.com/ in the linux area you may
find more information but from memory there are issues with a 2 slot
riser card on this board. I think you may need to do some BIOS voodoo to
get it to work.

Cheers
Tony
(skystar2 in hush Epia M10000 machine)