[vdr] Unable to demux/burn *edited* vdr recordings

Hi,

I have been using vdrconvert from cvs with vdr-1.3.17 (and thread patches) to burn dvds and it has been working great. My configuration is vdrsync-0.1.2.2.pl (not the devel version) and mplex (not tcmplex) to create the dvds. Unfortunatly I have run into a problem again. It appears that if I mark my recordings and edit them, vdrconvert is unable to encode the new *.vdr files. I have a feeling it is failing on vdrsync but I can not confirm it. However, the process does fail early before it has a chance to invoke mplex. Is vdr somehow corrupting the edited files? All I am doing is marking out the video and then selecting "2" on the remote to create the edited vdr recording. All suggestions welcome. Regular unedited vdr recordings work just perfect.. :(

LOG:

Enter do_demux

17:23:28 : Begin conversion /video/recordings/Video_File/%_/2004-10-27.19:00.50.99.rec
/home/video/tmp/vdr2dvd/22584/Video_File/%_/VDRSYNC.tNhPUX ~
17:23:28 : Start demux with
NOTICE : exit!

Thanks,
C.Y.M.