[vdr] Re: How to name the audio tracks?

I demand that DOm may or may not have written...

> On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:55:08 +0100
> Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:
>> The upcoming version 1.3.18 of VDR will have a new remote control button
>> named "Audio", which brings up a menu that lists all the available audio
>> tracks, like

>>   Audio
>>    Analog (deu)
>>    Analog (eng)
>>    Dolby (deu)

[snip; available through analogue connector on FF cards]
>> However, some may argue that even these tracks are
>> broadcast in a digital way and might want them to be named differently. In
>> that case, a good suggestion would be appreciated...

> Maybe the word "Stereo" is suitable?

Agreed. Chances are that the audio data is two-channel - and, more
importantly, 'stereo' doesn't look like a spelling error. ;->

--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @
|   Retrocomputing: a PC card in a Risc PC

You will have a long and boring life.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index