[vdr] Re: How to name the audio tracks?

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
I want the Audio button to bring up the list of available audio
tracks when first pressed (no switch yet), and cyclically switch
through the audio tracks for every following press. After a timeout
(5 seconds), or if any other key is pressed, the list will disappear.

At first I also thought using Up/Down to move the cursor through the
list would be a good idea,
Of course it would!

Because that's how all other lists (recordings, channels, timers, etc.)
are handled.

If you are accepting votes, I vote for KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid!),
in other words: do not invent YALHM (Yet Another List Handling Method).

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index