[vdr] Re: need help getting softdevice on a g450 to run

On Tuesday 28 December 2004 22:37, rupert wrote:
> Hi,
> after some hours of work i got my tv out on my g450 running,
> I followed this howto
> http://www.bglug.ca/matrox_tvout/g450_tvout_howto.html
>
> mplayer now shows me a picture on fb1, but all are black&white and very
> small. when i change the console, the old picture hangs on the screen.
>
> If someone has similiar experience, some tips would be nice.
>
> My System is a debian with the vdr version from e-tobi,
> i also got the sources and compiled the softdevice, by only activating
> FB_Support and DRMS.
>
> when i start vdr -P softdevice i get this
>
> vdr: /usr/lib/vdr/plugins/libvdr-softdevice.so.1.2.6: undefined symbol:
> _ZN9cVideoOut8OSDStartEv

Looks like a C++ method (function) is not found: OSDStart in the
class VideoOut. I would say this is not a problem of the framebuffer
device. Try rebuilding vdr cleanly:
	make clean; make plugins-clean; make; make plugins

--Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index