[vdr] need help getting softdevice on a g450 to run

Hi,
after some hours of work i got my tv out on my g450 running,
I followed this howto
http://www.bglug.ca/matrox_tvout/g450_tvout_howto.html

mplayer now shows me a picture on fb1, but all are black&white and very
small. when i change the console, the old picture hangs on the screen.

If someone has similiar experience, some tips would be nice.

My System is a debian with the vdr version from e-tobi,
i also got the sources and compiled the softdevice, by only activating
FB_Support and DRMS.

when i start vdr -P softdevice i get this

vdr: /usr/lib/vdr/plugins/libvdr-softdevice.so.1.2.6: undefined symbol:
_ZN9cVideoOut8OSDStartEv

I never could start vdr, so there is no /etc/vdr/config/setup.conf.

My DVB-T card is running, i have a channels.conf and gxine gives me a tv
picture.

Please give me some tips about getting success this year, i had spend
the  last whole 2 days on it, i wont go to windows by now.

thx.
h_E

Home | Main Index | Thread Index