[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.6.2 plugin

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce bugfix release 0.6.2:

http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-xine-0.6.2.tgz

2004-12-30: Version 0.6.2

- Integrated i18n updates (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg for supplying the
patch).
- Fixed processing of MPEG1 streams. vdr-xine should now be able to work
together with vdr-analogtv.
- Fixed race-condition at shutdown when at client-disconnect vdr-xine
accessed the already destructed xineRemote.
- Fixed invalid pointer access in input_vdr.c (thanks to Darren Salt for
supplying the patch).
- Fixed some OSD update issues that happend when xine asked for an
update and VDR was drawing on the OSD at the same time.
- Prepared xine part for integration into xine-lib-1.0.x.
- Synced SPU processing. DVD subtitles should now nolonger be several
seconds ahead of their expected presentation time.
- Updated MANUAL to reflect name changes in xine's config file.

A rebuild of xine-lib is required due to code cleanup in the xine part of my plugin. xine-lib-1.0.0 should be ok but I suggest the following versions:

http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/xine-lib-cvs-20041230235500.tar.bz2
http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/xine-ui-cvs-20041230235500.tar.bz2

Futhermore, a couple of VDR patches are recommended to get it working properly. At least apply the "highly recommended" patches to get rid of almost all FIXMEs:

http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-patches-README.txt

Enjoy.

Bye.
--