[vdr] Re: softdevice running, howto proceed?

On Fri, 2004-12-31 at 18:38 +0100, rupert wrote:

> What do i have to do to get the OSD, i havent found any info about
> seting up  the remote of my Nova-T.

> One time i had under /dev/input/event3 the remote,
> but after a reboot its gone.
>
> --
> input driver version is 1.0.0
> Input device ID: bus 0x0 vendor 0x0 product 0x0 version 0x0
> Input device name: "DVB on-card IR receiver"
> --

If this is the most recent hauppauge nova-t, then the IR support code is
probably not in the 2.6.10rc2 patch you've used. You would need dvb-
kernel cvs.

> in my setup.conf i use the DVB-Device 1,
> i tried 2 but nothing changed.
>
> maybe all this stuff depends only that i havent configured any input device,
> but keyboard should be on by default, pressing m brings nothing.
>
> I installed vdradmin and can browse the epg data, but there also the remote changes nothing.
>

> i start VDR with this line:
>
> vdr --video=/video --config=/etc/vdr --lib=/usr/lib/vdr -P"softdevice
> -vo dfb:mgatv" //-P"remote -i autodetect" // this line or with event0 kills my keyboard controlls.

Can't really help with the directfb configuration, but if you have a
monitor attached to the machine, can you try plain -vo Xv: to see if
everything works otherwise?

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index