[vdr] is CICAM shared ?

Hello everyone !

I saw on the market an LNB which accepts two terminals connected. If I well understood, that means the LNB accepts a lock on two different transponder at a time, tuned from two different terminals.

My desired setup is the following:

- The LNB described above;
- A FF sat card like the Nexus S with CICAM
- A budget sat card like an SS2

Is it possible to decrypt a channel, and record it to HD with the SS2 (using the CICAM from the NEXUS), and during the same time use the NEXUS to see an other crypted channel on the TV ? If yes, is it also possible using a Nova CI + SS2 + DXR3 ?

Many thanks, and congratulation for the good work !

Eric.

--
Eric GRAMMATICO. ///
(@ @)