[vdr] Re: Anyone using MediaMVP (plugin)

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 11:20:02PM +0100, Lars Bl?ser wrote:
> Peer Oliver Schmidt wrote:
> > I am intrigued by the idea of using the Hauppauge MediaMVP as a client
> > to my VDR system.
> > Especially, is it possible to
> > * view stored recordings
> yes, no edit or delete (jumping and ff/rew possible)
>
> > * view live TV
> yes, slow switching between channels

Does this plugin rely on the streamdev-server plugin for actual video
data?

If so, try changing streamdev/server/streamer.c line 16 and adjust the
MEGABYTE(3) to 2 or 1, this may give you faster channel viewing at
perhaps the expense of video-stream reliability.

Cheers,
Gavin.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index