[vdr] Re: Displaying cut marks in skins?

Am Dienstag, 4. Januar 2005 16:44 schrieb C.Y.M:
> After testing out several skins (including the new Aluminium one which I
> really like), I noticed that the cut marks are not displayed in the
> timeline bar.  Does anyone know of an example skin that shows cut marks
> like the original VDR skins do?

You can copy the mark, active and keep from the HighTech256 skin's <progress>
item within <display id="replayInfo"> to the <progress> item within the other
skins if you like.

Remember that the converted skins on my site are not my own, and even not 100%
accurately converted. Things could be missing, which I think the original
skin maintainers should.. well, maintain :-)

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index