[vdr] Re: Problem with MHWEPG

Jean-Claude Repetto wrote:
Luca Olivetti wrote:

I wrote that at vdr-wiki, and mhwepg is working fine here *but* only with csd: either sky italia has stopped broadcasting the epg (or they just broadcast the "sky way") or they changed the transponder, so no more one week epg for the fta channels on hotbird :-(

Hi,

Sky Italia EPG is still working, it uses the transponder on 11881 V :

Well, I thought it wasn't working because my epg was empty. In fact, as strange as it may seems, it segfaults here if I specify the -s option but it doesn't if I also specify the -l option (and that doesn't happen on csd on astra). It's really strange but I modified my script to use -l anyway.
This problem appeared this year (i.e., before my return from holidays it worked fine).

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -