[vdr] Re: Multiple languaghes

When I reread my own Mail, I was afraid that anyone could give me again
the tip to face the problem by changing the left/right channel dirctly
on my sound-system. I had a little thougt about that and got the idea to
do so but not on the sound-system better on the sound-card.
Since I route the dvb-audio-out through the lineIn of my sound-card
(Mediaportal :))  I can imagine to write a little commands.conf script
which manipulates the audiomixer of my operating-system (linux ;-)) and
so getting the problem solved, still the "analog way" but much more
compftable (is this word written that way?) than leaving my chair, going
to the sound system, pull the sound-balance hard right, going back to my
chair and hearing sound from only one box of my stereo-hifi-system.
If a digital soloution cannot be created that fast and easy (I' m an
optimist and believe that it is possible to fix somewhen in the future),
please tell me about that. It would let me feel better when writing my
100st script doing this or that special-job on my media machine.

Regards
Marten

--
Hi! I'm a signature virus, copy me in your ~/.signature to help me spread.