[vdr] Re: Multiple languaghes

Rolf Groppe wrote:
 Klaus Schmidinger wrote

I just tried, but there's no beep on the right channel (at least not
now). However, on this channel, when I switch the audio channel
(left/stereo/right) I do experience a slight difference (mostly a
difference in the background noise), while on others there is no
difference at all.
I just checked that station again. Actually there is no beep but a second speaker and i can switch between both.
Today there is a speaker on the left channel and a beep every few
seconds on the right channel. And I can successfully switch between
left/right/stereo :-)

I found another channel on this transponder:

CH1
RUS-ORTi;GlobeCast:12597:vC34:S13.0E:27500:167:108,109:0:0:8208:318:9
400:0

This one has two audio PIDs, and on the second one there are two
different speakers on each channel. However, on this channel I don't
experience any change when switching the audio channel. Can you please
verify whether you can?
It is the same as for you. No change when switching the audio channel. Both speakers on both channels

Rolf
Looks like there needs to be some special encoding for this to actually
work...

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index