[vdr] Re: cMenuEditStrItem does not work if no Tab is set

Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
On Freitag 07 Januar 2005 17:23, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

Under which conditions does this problem occur?
E.g. what do I have to do to reproduce this problem?

you could wait for the plugin muggle-0.1.0, hopefully released tonight, and comment out the SetTabs(25) call in the file mg_actions.c. Then enter muggle and press the yellow button to get into the list of collections.

Muggle will show any number of cOsdItem followed by one cMenuEditStrItem. The cOsdItems must not have tabs
(they show the names of existing collections)
but cMenuEditStrItem currently needs one (it is used
to create a new collection).

With no tab set, the [] brackets do not appear.

The cleanest solution would be if cMenuEditStrItem
places the [] directly behind the prompt if no Tab is set,
I think.

My workaround was to use a cStatus object which lets
me specify different tabs for different lines.

If you want to I could extend the hello plugin to show the problem but only next week.
If you have a menu with editable items, your _supposed_
to set the proper tabs - why would you not do that?

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index