[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.18

Stephan Sickert wrote:
Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

VDR developer version 1.3.18 is now available

Thanks for this, but:

I can't compile any of the plugins I need to use...

For instance: The remote plugin:

g++ -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -c -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"remote"' -D_GNU_SOURCE -DREMOTE_FEATURE_LIRC -DREMOTE_FEATURE_TCPIP -I../../../include -I../../../../DVB/include remote.c
remote.c: In method `void cRemoteGeneric::Action()':
remote.c:87: implicit declaration of function `int time_ms(...)'
make: *** [remote.o] Error 1

The same error occurs in nearly any other plugin...
Well, plugins will need to be adjusted to the changes ;-)

Other question, I can't try it by myself since I need the remote plugin to run vdr:

Is there a possibility to choose, if a "normal" audio track or an AC3 track is used as default when switching to a channel? This is very useful for people, which don't use an external AC3 decoder all the time.

The AC3overDVB plugin had such an option (Setup - DVB - Multichannel audio: yes, on demand).
VDR remembers which type of audio track was selected last time
(normal or DD) and tries to switch to the same kind of track
in later channel switches.

Give it a try.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index