[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.18 // vdrplugin-femon

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005, Dominique Simon wrote:

Am Sonntag, 9. Januar 2005 20:19 schrieb Jörg Bornkessel:
Can sombody fix this?
I believe Rolf will have a patch pretty soon.
Well, I don't ;) My current 1.3.12 setup is so stable that I won't
upgrade to a newer one until there's a good reason (read DVB subtitles
support). I had a quick look at the 1.3.18 and couldn't find any easy
way to determine the active A/Dpid of the current channel, so the
femon release would even need some testing..

--
rofa

Home | Main Index | Thread Index