[vdr] Re: muggle and vdr-1.3.18

On Sonntag 09 Januar 2005 23:47, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Please try calling
>
>    cDevice:PrimaryDevice()->SetCurrentAudioTrack(ttDolbyFirst);

well, I have no idea where to add this - I just put it somewhere,
and it worked right after the first try!

Will I have to reset this after the muggle player stops? It does not
seem so, TV tone comes back all right.

Thanks a lot, now I can install 261d and try vdr with my Denon 2805

> Substream ids will become an issue once VDR handles subtitles.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but maybe I don't have
to, the other muggle authors really know much more about this.

--
Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index