[vdr] Re: 1.3.17: bug in key processing

Just for the record - this bug is still there in 1.3.18, but
it now behaves differently:

Same situation: I watch channel 5 , press 3 and immediately
afterwards kUp.

Now: All of this happens in about 1 second:

first the screen gets black and channel info for channel 3 appears
Then, the channel info for channel 6 appears.
Then, the channel info for channel 3 appears.
Then, picture and tone for channel 3 return.

So vdr seems to process kUp too early.

--
Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index