[vdr] Re: 1.3.17: bug in key processing

I demand that Wolfgang Rohdewald may or may not have written...

> Just for the record - this bug is still there in 1.3.18, but it now behaves
> differently:

> Same situation: I watch channel 5 , press 3 and immediately afterwards kUp.

> Now: All of this happens in about 1 second:

> first the screen gets black and channel info for channel 3 appears
> Then, the channel info for channel 6 appears.
> Then, the channel info for channel 3 appears.
> Then, picture and tone for channel 3 return.

Here too (for vdr 1.3.17).

> So vdr seems to process kUp too early.

Maybe it should cancel any ongoing channel change? Or should it use whatever
channel the user has just selected - in your example, selecting channel 4?

[snip]
| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs.packages.html>

Last yur I kudnt spel modjerater now I are won.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index