[vdr] Re: 5.1 sound in pro7-wir waren helden

Hi,
it worked fine for me (DVB-s, 1.3.17, ARM doing audio processing, external HK AVR330 to decode). The AVR showed 3.2.1 and the sound effects were amazing :-).

Regards,
uwe

Manuel Hartl wrote:

hi

recently i could use my 5.1 equipment a little bit more and tried to watch a recording of Wir waren Helden on Pro7.

does it happen often that some channels are failing? (in my case it was the center/bass line - no more dialogs between the caracters :( ) . i do not think that this was a software/hardware failure of my own - because the missing center channel effects were reproducable when rewinding replay.

@klaus: i do not know if this is something that should influence your audio recoding stuff, but it was very helpful that i got the analog stereo out of my ff-card additionly to the 5.1 decoding stuff, so i could reroute its signal to the center channel with my hardware mixer to have the speech again....

Home | Main Index | Thread Index