[vdr] AW: Re: softdevice-0.0.8.tgz problems with mgatv

> Im Auftrag von Stefan Lucke
> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005 10:41
> An: vdr@linuxtv.org
> Betreff: [vdr] Re: softdevice-0.0.8.tgz problems with mgatv
>
> Quoting Malte.Grunwald@beb.de:
>
> >  <<softdevice.txt>> Hallo,
> >
> > I have followed the list to use my Matrox G450 tv-out.
> > I have used the tar-ball with the 0.0.8-Version together with
> > vdr-1.3.15 and vdr-1.3.18 (after applying the patch from the list).
> >
> > It is just not working. In the attachment I have the error
> (with vdr
> > 1.3.18), syslog and my /etc/directfb and part of vdr's
> setup.conf. I
> > do not see what is missing compared to the configurations posted on
> > the list.
> >

> From your logfile:
> [dfb] RAM: 8388608 bytes
>
> Is that true, only 8MB ? Please use the marox full memory
> patch (for your
> kernel) from DirectFB.
>
> Stefan Lucke

Thank you Stefan
for the fast answer. I think I have 16MB RAM in hardware - it was a
cheap Card
(<10EUR) from ebay.
I will try that. mplayer ist working with the directfb-config.
I have started vdr from X ans without X (init 3) - does this make a
difference?

Thanks again

Home | Main Index | Thread Index