[vdr] PlayVideo and PlayAudio Obsolete in 1.3.18

Two useful plugins (dvd and vcd) both implement the PlayVideo functions in their current state. I would like to fix them both but I think I need more information on what needs to change. If I take a simple example (vcd-0.0.6), this is what currently exists:

--SNIP--

if (playItem) {
int w = PlayVideo(p, pc);
if (w>0) {
running = true;
p += w;
pc -= w;
if (pc<=0) {
ringBuffer->Drop(playItem);
playItem = NULL;
}
}
else if (w<0 && FATALERRNO) {
LOG_ERROR;
break;
}
}

--SNIP--

So it appears that if I change "PlayVideo" to "PlayPes", then I need to add an extra boolian parameter?

virtual int PlayPes(const uchar *Data, int Length, bool VideoOnly = false);

Home | Main Index | Thread Index