[vdr] Re: softdevice picture mirroring

Am Do, den 13.01.2005 schrieb Michael Heyse um 18:14:
> Gavin Hamill wrote:
> > I can only think it was intended for people wanting to put a fresnel
> > lens in front of their PC monitor to make a cheap DVB TV projector :)
>
> Or for people who use their video projector for back projection.

hmmmm, i am really amazed about the possibilities of this filter ...

... when i wrote it i had only 2 goals:

1) it should be a 'proof of concept' for manipulating the picture (i had
more ideas, for example a delogo-filter ...)

2) i had a better feeling in the 'euro 2004' when the german football
team only played from the left to the right side ;-)

bye

herbert

Home | Main Index | Thread Index