[vdr] Re: configurable sharing patch and xine-plugin : durch LNB blockiert!

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 09:33:00PM +0100, Matthias Lötzke wrote:
> In article <20050106190011.GB3590@magma.epfl.ch>, you say...
> > When I reccord 3 programms, when only one remains in the timer, I should
> > be able to go to any channel, but all I get is "Durch LNB blockiert!"
> >
> > I alreagy got this with only one reccording activated and after a lots
> > of zapping...
> >
> > What should be settings for the
> > Karte 4 nutzt LNB Nr.: ?
> >
> > I have :
> > Karte 1 nutzt LNB Nr.: 1
> > Karte 2 nutzt LNB Nr.: 2
> > Karte 3 nutzt LNB Nr.: 1
> > Karte 4 nutzt LNB Nr.: 3
>
> If you have 3 cards using two lines I recommend that your second and
> your third card should share one line. This increases the possibility
> that the primary card is not limited by or used for recordings.

That don't change anything at all...
The first reccording goes to the first card, and then the second goes to
the second card...

I don't have this problem without xine-plugin, because I can set the
Primary DVB to 1 (I have to put 4 in this setup).

I think the pseudo DVB of xine can't play so well with the LNB
configurable patch : it would be much better if I could let in VDR the
primary DVB to 1 and still use xine-plugin (and that would also allow me
to use my projector without having to change this limit...).

Anyone got an idea on how to solve this ?
(without a multiswitch...)

Thank you very much,
--
	Grégoire Favre