[vdr] configurable sharing patch and xine-plugin : durch LNB blockiert!

Hello,

I have two FF and one budget but only two connection to the dishes.

When I reccord 3 programms, when only one remains in the timer, I should
be able to go to any channel, but all I get is "Durch LNB blockiert!"

I alreagy got this with only one reccording activated and after a lots
of zapping...

What should be settings for the
Karte 4 nutzt LNB Nr.: ?

I have :
Karte 1 nutzt LNB Nr.: 1
Karte 2 nutzt LNB Nr.: 2
Karte 3 nutzt LNB Nr.: 1
Karte 4 nutzt LNB Nr.: 3

If I buy another budget card, "xine" will be the fifth card, what would
happen ?

I think I have tried quiete all possible combinations for it, so there
might be a problem with xine and configurable sharing patch ?

Thank you very much for the great patch and plugin and happy new year!!!
It would be hard for me to do without the xine-plugin (just go right now
to ZDF and enjoy the quality...) :-)
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/Gregoire.Favre mailto:Gregoire.Favre@gmail.com