[vdr] Re: configurable sharing patch and xine-plugin : durch LNB blockiert!

On Thursday 06 January 2005 20:00, Gregoire Favre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have two FF and one budget but only two connection to the dishes.

Digital TV only needs two connections. It should work to add a
2:4 splitter (Multischalter). You can use one that is sold for analog
SAT. At least mine was an analog 3:4 splitter and it works for digital
too.

Besides that your problem sounds strange, maybe some other thing
that has to be configured. But I honestly do not know. Others will answer
for sure :)

Kind regards,
Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index