[vdr] Re: configurable sharing patch and xine-plugin : durch LNB blockiert!

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 08:42:25PM +0100, Stefan Taferner wrote:

Hello :-)

> Digital TV only needs two connections. It should work to add a
> 2:4 splitter (Multischalter). You can use one that is sold for analog
> SAT. At least mine was an analog 3:4 splitter and it works for digital
> too.

Do you mean one could connect to more than one dish on 3 cards with only
2 cables ???
If that's the case and that I have understood multischwitch false (would
be great) where could I find more info about it ?

Thank you very much !!!

> Besides that your problem sounds strange, maybe some other thing
> that has to be configured. But I honestly do not know. Others will answer
> for sure :)

Hope so, but it's a little hard: sometimes I get the error, sometimes
not, and with the same channels for the testing ???

Happy VDR ;)
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/Gregoire.Favre mailto:Gregoire.Favre@gmail.com