[vdr] Re: DVD plugin with DXR3

In <20050107174508.C23056@its.unimelb.edu.au>, Robert Sturrock wrote:

> Since I prefer Xine for DVD viewing (menu support etc..) I would like
> to setup VDR to simply launch Xine with the right parameters when I
> want to watch a DVD.  Is there any easy way to do this or would it
> be necessary to write a plugin?

You could bodge it with a dummy source for the mp3/mplayer plugin,
changing mplayer.sh to play a DVD in xine if given that source. It would
almost certainly mean you wouldn't be able to use slave mode though,
which might be a minor inconvenience if you do otherwise use that
plugin.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index