[vdr] vdr-1.3.18 and displaying audioTracks menu

When I select an AC3 channel and bring up the audio tracks menu (to select which pid to use), everything looks fine. For example;

en <- apid1
esl <- apid2
en <- dpid1

But, if I select the AC3 pid from the audio tracks menu then bring up the audio tracks menu a second time, the menu shows up like this:

1 <- apid1
2 <- apid2
33 <- dpid1

The audio tracks menu will remain displaying numbers each time it is brought up instead of the description of the audio tracks (ie; en) until I switch channels.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index