[vdr] Re: vdr-1.3.18 and displaying audioTracks menu

C.Y.M wrote:
When I select an AC3 channel and bring up the audio tracks menu (to select which pid to use), everything looks fine. For example;

en <- apid1
esl <- apid2
en <- dpid1

But, if I select the AC3 pid from the audio tracks menu then bring up the audio tracks menu a second time, the menu shows up like this:

1 <- apid1
2 <- apid2
33 <- dpid1

The audio tracks menu will remain displaying numbers each time it is brought up instead of the description of the audio tracks (ie; en) until I switch channels.
That's because AC3 can only be replayed in Transfer Mode, into which
VDR automatically switches when you select an AC3 track. And in TM
the audio track handling is not yet complete.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index