[vdr] Re: Compiling DXR3 plugin on Fedora Core 3 - thanks

Thanks to everyone for the tips.

The -fpermissive option to CXXFLAGS got it to compile under fedora core 3

I have gone way back to version 1.3.12 though as its the only one I can
get everything (all the plugins I want to use) to work on at the moment.

Thanks again guys.

Anthony.

> ok it compiles fine (keeping -fpermissive option), except under FC3 the
> file dxr3ffmpeg.h needs to be updated with
>
> extern "C"
> {
> --    #include <avcodec.h>
> ++    #include <ffmpeg/avcodec.h>
> };
>
> It runs well, at least for the few last minutes, but apparently no OSD
> is displayed. I'll give it an other chance this evening.
>
> Eric.
>
> Eric GRAMMATICO wrote:
>
>> I'll give it try during the WE.
>>
>> Christian Gmeiner wrote:

>>> Hi Eric.

>>> The patch is cvs.. for some days now. Is it possible for you to test
>>> the current cvs and tell me, if it works too?
>>>
>>> Greets, Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index