[vdr] Re: Compiling DXR3 plugin on Fedora Core 3

I'll give it try during the WE.

Christian Gmeiner wrote:

Eric GRAMMATICO schrieb:

Hi Christian,

Hi Eric.

The patch provided by Luca in the mail 'dxr3 plugin for vdr 1.3.18' works for me on FC3 + the -fpermissive option on compile line for 1.3.18.

The patch is cvs.. for some days now. Is it possible for you to test the current cvs and tell me, if it works too?

Greets, Christian

I can repost it if you want

Eric.

Christian Gmeiner wrote:

ahornby@darlug.org schrieb:

Hi Christian,
I am having problems compiling the 0.2.3-pre2 plugin on Fedora Core 3 with
vdr 1.3.18.

Firstly, the dxr3-plugin -0.2.3-pre2 dosn't support vdr-1.3.18.
Secondly, the cvs has at the moment some problems with gcc 3.4.x. - the dxr3memcpy makes some problems.
I will finish the new OSD code and will check, if i need the dxr3memcpy anymore.

So i recomend you to use an older vdr and wait some time until i get it fixed.

Greets, Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index