[vdr] Re: VDR recording problem

thank you for the response.
the problem is not in the signal...my signal is very
strong. i get a very clear picture when i use vdr for
viewing only, however, when i start a recording, the
picture starts to get distorted and the resulting
recording also gets distorted. to return back to my
normal clear viewing, i have to stop the recording and
switch to another channel and then back to the channel
i was watching before. this seems like a problem with
the recording functionality of vdr...whether it has
something to do with the software, driver, or possibly
my hard drive interface...

--- Stefan Taferner <taferner@kde.org> wrote:

> On Sunday 16 January 2005 19:22, Ryan Mak wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > When I try to record, picture distortion occurs in
> the
> > "live" feed which results in the same for the
> recorded
> > segment.
>
> Sounds like you have a weak signal. You could
> install the
> femon plugin which is able to display the signal
> strength.
>
> --Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index