[vdr] Re: vdr 1.3.18 cCondWait::SleepMs

Laz wrote:
On Saturday 15 Jan 2005 18:24, Jukka Tastula wrote:

On Friday 14 January 2005 19:39, Luca Olivetti wrote:

If you're using my patch to get the dxr3 working under 1.3.18 try this
additional one.
Now it doesn't hang anymore. It starts fast forwarding instead.

I can confirm this: if I press OK to have the time bar visible, I can see it speeding through at about a minute a second (faster than fast forward does!) although the picture is frozen. It does come out of this mode without hanging, though, so maybe it's an improvement!

;)

Well, sorry, I thought it was working because I tested only for short pauses (1-2 seconds) and it seemed to work in those conditions. The last patch is obviously *very* wrong.

Now, I noticed a stranger thing: if you press the red button, enter a time and the down arrow it will show a still picture, and if you press down again it will go out of pause with no problem.

Bye

--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -