[vdr] Re: DD AC3 and 1.3.19 broken?

Hallo,

> I've read some postings regarding Werner Fink's firmware
> changes so I tried
> the latest firmware ( dvb-ttpci-01.fw-261d ) but with this
> one I can't even
> get the modules to load correctly. I get 'outcom error' and a
> ARM crash! I
> took the newest firmware and renamed it to Root in the av7110
> folder. I
> assume this is correct? The only thing that I can think of is
> that I have a
> CI+CAM that could be a problem with dvb-ttpci-01.fw-261d. As
> I understand
> there is no CI link layer in this one ?
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction making DD work
> with my Sony STR-
> DB830?

Do I understand this correctly. You are using an kernel 2.4 and have
renamed "dvb-ttpci-01.fw-261d" too Root ?
That is definetly wrong !! dvb-ttpci-01.fw-261d is Root and Dpram in one
file !

You need the Root as a single file.

Not sure where you can get that ...

Werner ?

Also try the readme from the DVB driver ... maybe it is mentioned there.

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index