[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] pim plugin 0.0.5

Achim Tuffentsammer wrote:
Hello all,

I'd like to announce a new version of the pim plugin.

Changelog:

2005-01-17: Version 0.0.5

- added finnish translation (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg)
- added support for VDR 1.3.18
- fix for gcc 3.4 (thanks to miracolix from vdrportal.de)
Hi,

Are there poison patches posted for this release?

There are a few functions utilizing "localtime" which need to be changed to "localtime_r" in calendar.c.

--SNIP--

cCalendar::cCalendar()
{
// calculate today's date

time_t t = time(NULL);
struct tm *now = localtime(&t);

// default: display calendar for actual month

_month = now->tm_mon + 1;
_year = now->tm_year + 1900;

initData();
}

--SNIP--

Unfortunately, Im not quite sure what to do with "now" since it is setting _month and _year. All suggestions welcome. I am assuming it should look something like this:

struct tm now;
localtime_r(&t, &now);

Best Regards,

Home | Main Index | Thread Index