[vdr] Re: DD AC3 and 1.3.19 broken?

Been doing some investigation concerning this non-audio bit. I have the
av7110-pdf, but I don't know how to 'control' the AUD_CTRL_REG. Is there a
specific ioctl or can anyone give me a hint.

It would be intresting for me to fiddle with the category-bits (15:9) to see
how my reciever reacts.

This other bit, PCM Bypass (18). What's the difference between this and
Elementary Stream Playback (19)?

> > I haven't been able to find any document concerning IEC61937 nor
IEC60908.
> > Does anybody have a link to these documents?
>
> You've to pay a lot of feed to get an official copy of those
> documents.  AFAIK there is no official not un-offical
> copy available.

:(

/Mel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index